10 October 2009

for Jessica

8_1

11_1

13b_1

16_1

21b_1

26_1

41_1

32_1

37_1

42_1

45_1

50_1


really, how do you choose?

Jessica is my current "running" partner. I use running VERY loosely. Really, partner should be the operative word. I am the worst partner. Jessica actually comes to my door to get me.

Anyways, I am so glad that I got to shoot her family. Really. Her kids are kind of ridiculous. I really couldn't choose which ones to use and which ones to not to. ;)

Found some new film actions that I am liking a lot.

Thanks Jessica. And Ryan. I know picture day is not the most fun thing - but you guys were awesome!

I consider it a victory when I the husbands say to me, "Hey that wasn't too bad. It was kinda fun." I give myself a point.
I had 2 shoots today on the South Hill and I got another point! Ryan, do I get a point?

3 people commented:

Jessica October 11, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

I LOVE THESE! They are so perfect and I can't wait to see all of them. \

And Ryan totally LOOKS like he's enjoying it!

MilaBonita October 12, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

Jessica and the family look great! I'm so excited to do baby pix with you so I got on here to see what you've been up to and now I'm worried...are you too famous now to do pictures for us? is there some obscene waiting list I need to report to? YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY! everything looks so great, can't wait to work with you again.

Margaret October 14, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

These are beautiful Randi! You did an amazing job!

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP