23 November 2009

for Kiley

4

8

10

13

19

Kiley, my sis-in-law needed some 6 month photos for her baby girl. So she brought me a Starbucks signature hot chocolate which is a SURE fire way to get me to do ANYTHING and I set up the studio in my kitchen/dining room. After a few images, I was having some technical difficulties, so we turned the set-up around and just used the natural light of my windows and had the kids sit on the dining room table...

Not glamorous, but very functional.

Kiley got her little girls to give some great expressions. :) Of course I had to get my little girl in a few with her cousin. They are 3 months apart.

I should have taken a picture of what my house looked like at the end of the session. It was so funny. 5 kids, 15 blankets, 10 outfits, rice krispies, cords, stands, and 2 half drunk hot chocolates getting cold. But it was so fun.

Thanks Kiley!!

2 people commented:

Kiley November 23, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

thank YOU! I LOVE THEM. It was such a fun playdate :). I'm so lucky to be able to call you my sister! Your talent is amazing. LOVE YOU!

VW November 25, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

Those are such sweet photos. Your comment about your house getting trashed meanwhile reminded me of how my kiddos do the same thing while I'm working on projects. Many a blog post has been followed by cleaning up a giant mess!

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP