14 November 2009

for Lindsey & Nick (engagements)

8

6

11

13

18

29

30

37

42

I haven't done tons and tons of engagements... I'll be honest. BUT I love them!!! I forget after working with so many cute children how when you tell an adult to hold still or do that again or move slightly to your left, no my left, they actually understand! It's amazing! Nick & Lindsey were so fun. It was cold, but we had a good time. We went exploring, ruined some jeans, shed some blood like I mentioned, BUT I think it was WORTH IT!

I loved looking through all their images - so many great ones because you can tell they are in LOVE. In all my work I look for emotional connections. I don't use the ones that aren't or else it won't speak to me or my clients. Sound kind of silly? Maybe - but I want all my images to have emotion; joy, love.... and Nick & Lindsey had that in abundance.

Thanks so much you guys. It was a great afternoon.

0 people commented:

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP