04 January 2010

for anna & matt

Rainy? Cold? Dark outside? No problem. Have lights; will travel.

I had been thinking about setting up a studio in my basement, buying a bunch of backgrounds and seating options, etc. But I never did it. Then as I was thinking about it, I realized what I love is meeting families in their environment. Their blankets and heirloom chairs from grandma. Their comfy couches and window light. So when Anna talked to me about taking photos of their new baby girl, and it was totally rainy and dark, I said, "No problem. I will come to you."

So I have decided that I am not going to set up a studio. [for now]. I like taking my stuff to YOUR houses and making it work there. Here are a few from Anna's house. We moved her dining room table, kept the kids low and made it work!

1

7

9

10

11

16

24

27

Thanks Matt & Anna for letting me come with all my stuff and set up! It was great! The kids had access to their favorite animals and blankets and then snacks and coloring when it wasn't their turn.

Perfect! Perfect new baby. :)

0 people commented:

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP