01 March 2010

Spring Mini-Sessions!

The sun is shining, I see blue sky and we are off to an early spring! I hope!

I will be doing a few [M]ini Sessions. To capture your kiddos in their spring finest, the whole family, or just your children at play - whatever you want! But these sessions are mini!

Saturday March 20th & Saturday April 3rd.
30 minutes, short and sweet. :)
Your choice of my 3 pre-chosen locations - Liberty Lake Regional Park, the Veradale Grange, or Liberty Park.
Two 8x10 prints and four 5x7 prints. (Digital images available for purchase.)
$125.


**In case of inclement weather, I will reschedule for another Saturday in April.

First few to respond can pick their times and location, then they will be set.
Sessions both days starting at 10:00.

These prints will make GREAT Mother's day gifts, or father's day gifts. All other print/mounting options available as well.

Questions:
Do my children have to be in Easter clothes? Not at all. Send them in rain boots if you want! :)
Can I purchase 2 times slots for more time and images to choose from? Yes.
If I refer a friend who books, do I get a discount? Yes, you will receive 2 of your digital images for free! Just have them tell me who sent them my way!
Are these going to be like Kiddie Candids? Was anything candid about those images? No. I am not going to be posing your children, lining them up in a seated train. I have picked locations that will lend themselves to beautiful fresh images.

Happy Spring!!

0 people commented:

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP