23 April 2009

for Ranae

I met up with Ranae and her awesome family at Carkeek Park in Seattle this past weekend. They drove down and I flew across - but it was worth it. I love this park and I love this family.


Being one of 6 children - I LOVE siblings. I love the connections between them.
After getting in the cave, they headed for the tree. Getting up there proved problematic for the girls. :)






My favorite shot of the day...
thanks Ranae. You have a wonderful family. Thanks for sharing them with me for the morning. :)

1 people commented:

Unknown April 24, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

Ranae, who are those gorgeous people in the photo??? You could be the cast of "Twilight"! What happened to your son??? He is huge!! So handsome too!!!

You all look great. I love how the photos turned out!

Candy

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP