16 May 2009

for jessica

I was so excited when my friend Jessica asked me to do some pictures of her daughter to document her 6 month mark.
1. Because that very same day I had thought of asking her if I could take pictures of her and
2. Because how ridiculously cute is this girl!
3. And because I knew Jessica had decorated her room so cute and I wanted to do a shoot in her room.

She was such a trooper!





Then we headed outside... love the yellow doorway.





Thanks Jessica!!

8 people commented:

Brooke May 16, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

soooo cute!!1

Jessica May 16, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

Oh my gosh, Randi! These are so darling. That one on the wood floor is so perfectly Faith.

I was on a high all day on Friday after the photo shoot...I loved having the chance to capture her!

Emily May 16, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Ok, those are ADORABLE!!!! If her parents don't want her I'll keep her!! :) HE HE. Great work Randi!!

Emily May 16, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

Love the logo by the way!! :) That was my first pick too.

MilaBonita May 17, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

I can't look at your websites when I'm pregnant, I'm waaaay too emotional when I see all these pix! you are so amazing.

theharmans May 18, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

Next time your in WV, come my way!
I want you to make me look like a million bucks!

Cathi May 18, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Hi Randi,
I'm a friend of Leslie's and I've been lurking about your blog for some time now.
I just have to say that I absolutely love your work. You are an amazing photographer!
Oh...and your children, Leslie's grandbabies are adorable.

Randi May 22, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Thanks Cathi! I agree. She has THE cutest grandchildren. ;)

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP