21 May 2009

lights!


So I am venturing into the world of studio lighting. I must say that I am terrified. It is a completely foreign language... I don't understand much of any of it, but I am also very excited.

I am to be the guest speaker at PM Spokane on photography and how the future professionals can get good shots of their models. Then we are doing photo shoots for 3 days. (what have I gotten myself into??)

This is a time for growth! Right?! That is what I keep chanting to myself anyway.
So when the lights arrive, I plan on setting them up and shooting away. Anyone want to volunteer to be a model? :)

1 people commented:

The Wright Stuff May 31, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

I'll volunteer to be a model.... that is, if you want your camera to break! :)

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP