30 June 2009

for Sheri

When I first met Sheri, 2 years ago, and saw her home, I thought "Hello! I would LOVE to do a photoshoot of your family here. "

Didn't say that outloud of course... but their old farm home in Rockford, and sprawling grassy acreage, big red barn and endless sky was just too picturesque.

So 2 years later... I got the chance!! I met Sheri's husband's family; the 3 brothers and parents. Sheri's family hired me as a gift for the parents, Mother's Day & Father's Day gifts. No better gift. :)




















Thank you so much to Sheri & Chad's family. I had a great time meeting you all and spending the evening. What a perfect night.

Happy Mother's & Father's Day. You obviously have done a fantastic job.


Thanks!

0 people commented:

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP