12 July 2009

new lens! kind of


So I got a new lens. Well, I use the word GOT, loosely. I rented a new lens. I have read lots of reviews, looked at, ogled, liked, wanted and now am using this lens: 35mm f/1.4 prime. It is a mere $1300 for this lens... hence the rental trial. But I am loving it! It is very crisp and I love how wide it opens! Check out my death of a cookie post - all using the 35mm. Not even open all the way. I am NO lens expert, but I really like this lens - and yes, because it is a prime - I have to move more than with my 24-70mm, but frankly I could use the extra steps....

Anyway, there you have it. Gonna be sad to let this baby go in a week.

All donations to the
HELP RANDI BUY A $1300 LENS
fund can be sent to my pay pal account at flutterpix@gmail.com.

~rMb

0 people commented:

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP