16 October 2009

for Wendy

I forget how easy it is for older kids to hold still. I get them ready and then.... they hold still and smile and are still holding still! Its hilarious. Because then I have to tell them, "Okay, now move a little!"

I had so much fun with Wendy and her family.
Her daughter and I talked America's Next Top Model and I told her to "smile with her eyes"

Her son and I swapped favorite Mac commercials and I earned some solid respect when I told him I was Mac exclusive. (POINT)

2

6

9

14

21

25

30

39

41

43


Dad warmed up by then end and decided to show his son some of his old wresting moves. I think you can tell who is going to win this!

(point!)

THANKS WENDY!! Your family was awesome. And still is.

0 people commented:

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP