16 October 2009

sneaky peeky: Lindsay

"R
hey I feel like yesterday was rough, just wanted to apologize for the chaos. you left your black sheet and the kid's shoes at our house...Thanks for your patience! can't wait to see the pix :)."

3

2b

1

"L,
No worries. It's gonna happen on picture day no matter what. She is an angel. And you are amazing. You kept your cool. And Aaron deserves some daddy-candy for saving the day. LOTS more photos to come when I get back from CA."



"P.S. Didn't you know that I am kinda a magician?"

2 people commented:

MilaBonita October 16, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

I'm crying. I felt like yesterday was a crapshoot, instead of a photoshoot. I feel tons better seeing these and realise why I wanted the pictures, ( I thought it was so she would hold still in her little tutus)just to remember my little family just like this. Thanks so much~ you must be magic :)

JT October 17, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

OK, you're awesome. LOVE the pics of my niece. First time I've seen her! I told Lindsay, don't worry.. No matter what it seemed like, no matter how crazy your kids were, Randi will make it happen. And you delivered!

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP