12 November 2009

for Heather

This is my friend Heather and her family.
We met up at Irvine Regional Park in sunny California a few weeks ago. Ahhhh, just remembering the sun makes me feel a little warmer. It was such a pleasant day at the park....

4

8

20

19

23

25

26

29

35



I love this one of Heather and her little sweetheart. They have a word in their family that he made up - lown, lay-down. Here he is lowning. :)
40


Heather has her own cute paper company - Swanky Paper that you should check out! She also designed my previous Flutter logo and is designing me new M photo logo.


Thanks Heather! It was so fun seeing you guys again. I am so happy for you with your new baby girl with red hair!! :)

1 people commented:

heather November 15, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! these. I am super excited about how they all turned out. Thanks so much Randi!

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP