03 November 2009

for Jessica, who is sick today

heard you were feeling under the weather today. hope this brightens your day. :)

9

3

4

19

12

16

18

24

Jessica is awesome and I am so glad that I moved to liberty lake to meet her and become her friend. She is handy. We are not. She made a bench for us. I took photos of her family. As Dances with Wolves would say, "good trade".

You can check out Jess' blog here.

Thanks you guys!! My favorite shot is a toss up between the one of you and Cheeks, or the one of you and Aric. ;)

Feel better.

2 people commented:

jessica November 3, 2009 at 5:56 PM  

This was the best bday gift yet! I am feeling better especially now that I got to see these!

You've got some sweet skillz, I will trade with you ANYDAY!

Jessica November 3, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

So cute. love Jess's shoes. And that huggy picture with Aric.

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP