25 August 2009

for Sue

I was so happy when Sue wanted me to photograph her family again. She lives in Seattle and works with children who have cancer. She's a nurse and my good friend Candy met Sue when Candy's son had cancer a few years ago. "She see so much sadness, everyday." Candy told me.

But in her children, her husband, and their relationships, there is so much warmth and love and hope. It was good to spend some time with them again.

















Thanks Sue. It was so good to see you and your family again! Had a great day at the beach. :)






**for all those who are interested, the actions I used on these photos are Pool Party from Totally Rad and NicholeV's light B&W

0 people commented:

Search This Blog

Fans

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP